CHAD US EMBASSY
1. EDUCATION: College studies in logistics, management, international relations, finance, accounting, secretarial science, bookkeeping, supply, or business administration is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: At least six months prior working experience in a government office or commercial establishment working with international shipping, stock, warehouse, or inventory management, or freight logistics is required.
3. LANGUAGE: Level III English, and level IV French are required, (An English Test will be administered).
4. Knowledge: The incumbent must have knowledge of local customs regulations, airline schedules, Civil Aviation Authority of Chad (ADAC), airport operations, routings, ticketing procedures, and U.S. Government travel regulations. S/he must be familiar with the Department of Defense and Chadian military procedures.
5. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The incumbent must have a valid Chadian or CMAC Class "C" driver's license. The incumbent must be able to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles. S/he must be able to operate a fork lift, and be proficient with WORD, Excel, and Power Point. S/he must be able to communicate in writing through e-mails and report writing. S/he must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds for 50 meters.